Saturday, March 6, 2010

Axe is Bold as Love


3/18/2010
Abe's Axe is a symbol. Like the firey wand of Hermes, it is the conduit for bringing into action manifestations from the creative imagination. He is not killing vampires so much as freeing living dead men. The great emancipator would like to bring you into the 4th dimension of consciousness. He is going to have to kill you to do this, though. Or, actually, just annihilate your ego to transport you. In this instance, his axe is the craft. A craft is both a transport and a skill. The magician's wand is both. A pen can be mightier than the sword. What's your craft? Use your symbol well. . .




Chile earthquake may have shortened days

Seventh strongest quake in recorded history may have shifted Earth's axis




"Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. . ."







"And if I don't meet you no more in this world
I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late."

5 comments:

  1. "Blue are the life giving waters taken for granted... they quietly understand"

    Love it ISH!

    If you appreciate the esoteric genius of JH as much as I do, you'll appreciate this one too...
    (From Electric Ladyland)


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983..._(A_Merman_I_Should_Turn_to_Be)

    AXIS is Jimi's best commentary on the ignorance of WAR...

    And translated for the Whole's resident 'JIMI'...

    Just ask the AXIS (he knows everything!)

    Axis = Occis (fr.)

    Occis = Slain, murdered, killed (person)

    Just ask the 'Slain/Murdered Dead Man' (he knows everything!)


    The King of Love is a Dead Man!

    ~SE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholey Cow! I was reminded by a freind that it happened in the town of Concepcion! Meaning Conception or Birth,and the last was in Port au Prince(child of king/queen).Mixed in with all the Dawn stuff, and the fact the Sun is moving northways again, Id say somethings Birthin! :) Much love yall. March should be a very interesting time, the Poppa Sun and Momma Earth are gettin in bed, and by June 6th we have our URanus(fool-baby) and Jupiter alignment which has birthed or Dawned new Conciousness and developements in the past history of the alignments. Lovely work Doug! Im loving your flow, and how it has been twining together with mine. Much love all <><>

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's these goofy little threads that are the strangest. I almost don't even pay them any mind, and then they grow. crazy.
    SE--I love you enthusiasm. I'm still working through your comments on the last Eunus Noe post. I do thank you for your time, I'll get back to you soon-often times you go right over my head.

    Kev. I think our simultaneous post will work out for me. I'm learning both impermanence, and patience. When I want to drop, man I need to get it out, maybe I should distill some of the stuff a little more, and then produce a vintage similar to that of Patternist drop.
    That's a question-I try to get a post out all in one sitting lately--good or bad, I need to get it out.
    How long do you g8ors work on a post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin--I went to an artist talk last night--they were from Japan,
    learned that Kobe, where there was a very strong quake recently, translates to "God Door". incredible.
    The egg is cracking and spirit is coming out!

    ReplyDelete